Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the secret box

Assalamualaikum

When you talk about key,everything is important.Theoretically or even physically.As of now,I am talking about key,physically.Means the hard metal made from iron which is a chemical element with the symbol Fe (Latin: ferrum) and atomic number 26 and is a group 8 and period 4 metal and is a lustrous, silvery soft metal.Plus that hard metal can suffer badly from rust if not protected in some way such as painting, galvanization, plastic coating and bluing or easy way to explain is by excluding water and oxygen.Huh,what a scientific explanation.Oh common,its free Not for sale data.Optimization of the internet.Me,smile.

Back to the heart of a story.Our bundle of keys to the front gate,front grill and front door was lost.(kunci rumahlah, senang cakap) and its mine.(We had duplicated it into 2,me and En.H).I remember it was a lovely morning when I last saw it.And it was about 1 month ago!.

Until yesterday such a miracle had happened.That key which had been lost for about a month is found by En.H.But still I am the one who ask him to try a luck with that box.(I am rewarding myself now,sigh).Since yesterday's incident when I saw my cuttie muttie nottie little daughter hold a spoon in her hand and had dropped it through a small hole at one side of the box which I guess could be happen to that key also.

And surprisingly its true.
Wanna see that secret/safety box of cik nur nathifa humairah?Scroll...





See that small hole,perfect for hiding your secret tools?Such as spoon,fork,keys,comb... :)


En.H = En.Huzaimy.My husband,of course.

No comments: