Thursday, May 17, 2007

kau yang ku sayang

the men of my heart

Assalamualaikum

Sounds familiar with the title?Yes?No?It's a title of a malay song.The singer is dwen.Oh oh not that dwen,handsome guy with a beautiful eyes behind his glasses.(Mau kembang dek adik dwen ni kalau terbaca).Its another dwen which I didn't really know.Apologized to dwens' fan ya.

This song is very simple in lyrics yet makes my heart sort of 'melayang-layang' everytime its on the air.Romantic?Naaaa....Not that kind of person.Maybe the feelings is a bit softy,hearty,silly as our 3rd anniversary is just around the corner.

To imagine what my life would be before 6++ years back(3 yrs married + 3 yrs single but not available...auuwww :) ) is a zero.Before En.Huzaimy shah came into my life.There's another person.(ohh don't worry,my dear En.Huzaimy shah knows everything).But it is always ALLAH who knows what's the greatest for your life.And I'm really gratefull & thankfull for knowing,marrying and having him in my life.

I guess,the lyrics is much much more presents the feeling of a person who is still available(single la kan).Not for me.But if I had a chance to bring those sweet memories before we tie the knot,back when we were falling in love,I'm affirmative this is the right song for him.

To En.Huzaimy Shah,I will always love you and I always will.


Satu Penantian

Kau yang ku sayang
Dari dulu, kini dan selama-lamanya
Sebelum kenal dirimu
Sebelum jumpa dirimu
Kau sering datang dalam mimpiku

Kata hatiku
Selalu membisik kau adalah milikku
Biar lama pun kutunggu
Saat kedewasaanmu
Daku tak pernah jemu menantimu

Disaat ku sendiri
Ku bayangkan wajahmu
Terkadang ku berilusi
Tentang dikau dan aku

Ku harapkan semua ini
Esok kan jadi kenyataan
Dan aku berjanji
Kan ku bahagiakan dirimu selamanya

Kuharapkan semua ini
Akan segera terjadi
Dan semoga nanti
Bukan sekadar impian belaka

No comments: