Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Once a year...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

My birthday is coming.Thank you ALLAH for giving me everything that I have now.
I'm turning into 28 next year.Still wondering and hoping to get something from ayah..there will be no cake or dining at hotel or 100s of roses like always but the thing is...
I'm very grateful.Like people said,the best present or gifts are those that can't be wrapped.My lovely husband,huzaimy.He rarely say those 3 beautiful words but consistantly shows them in small,everyday action.He doesn't haul me to a jewellery shop every month or buy it for every birthday but he always asked what I want to buy for myself.No,he don't know how to cook and rarely peek me in the kitchen but once he come he always tell that I'm always beautiful in his eyes and thats really precious moments for me.
My husband will remain unromantic person i guess even it's my once a year special day,but one thing that strikes me where there are other worse things in life like married to the one who celebrates that one specials day in your life but then neglects you for the other 364 days!!!

No comments: